Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
1. Must be 21 years of age.
2. No misdemeanor arrests or convictions in last ten (10) years.
3. No felony arrests or convictions.
4. Must have a valid driver’s license – no conviction for careless or reckless driving, or DWI in last five (5) years.
5. Must be willing to submit to and pass a drug test.
6. Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
7. Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job and possess the ability to work in all environmental conditions to perform common security functions and duties.
8. Must be able to pass a written and physical test.
9. Must be able to obtain certification as a Private Security Officer through the State of Arkansas.
Position Type: Full-time
Positions Available: 1
Support Staff > Safety/Security
Equal Opportunity Employer
Little Rock School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
1. Patrols school buildings, grounds, and hallways for illegal or questionable activity.
2. Enforces District rules/practices relating to the order and safety of buildings, grounds, and students.
3. Makes contact with and directs all non Little Rock School District personnel and students.
4. Must be available to assist in stopping fights, resolving conflicts, and similar problem situations.
5. Aids principal, as needed, in the investigation of fights, assaults, class disturbances, and supervision of activities.
6. Keeps written records of critical events.
7. Maintains positive working relationships with students, staff, and general public.
8. Provides security for after-hours events as assigned.
9. Uses physical force only as necessary to restrain a student who poses a threat to himself and/or others.
10. Maintains work hours as assigned by the building principal.
11. Maintains regular attendance.
12. Maintains appropriate grooming and physical appearance.
13. Maintains good physical health.
14. Uses security equipment appropriately.
15. Communicates effectively with students, staff, and the public.
16. Attends conferences and schedules in-service as directed.
17. Other duties as assigned by principal/security department.
No experience required
None degree preferred
Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.