SUBSTITUTE SCHOOL NURSE
Berryville School District (learn more)
- Job ID: 3060456
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
March 1, 2019
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
Instructional Support > Substitute
POSITION TITLE: Substitute School Nurse
FLSA: Exempt Professional
QUALIFICATIONS: Requires a LPN or RN License
REPORTS TO: Building Principal
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Daily contracted services for the current school year.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Medication administration as ordered by doctor and PRN meds as necessary
- CPR/AED/First Aid/Seizure Treatment as needed
- Documentation of nursing intervention on each student seen by nurse
- Care of students with Diabetes: Monitor Blood Glucose levels, count carbohydrates, and administer insulin per pump or syringe as per child’s care plan and Dr. orders
- Evaluate in school or out of school injuries and administer proper care or referral , notification of parents if indicated
- Follow established care plans to provide care of students with medical needs at school
- Attend to staff as necessary for illness, vital signs, or injury
Student Services > School Nurse
Equal Opportunity Employer
Berryville School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.