Secondary Math Teacher
1. Establish and enforce rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among the students for whom he or she is responsible.
2. Observe and evaluate students' performance, behavior, social development, and physical health.
3. Prepare materials and classrooms for class activities.
4. Adapt teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
5. Establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, and projects, and communicate those objectives to students.
6. Prepare, administer, and grade tests and assignments in order to evaluate students' progress.
7. Meet with parents and guardians to discuss their children's progress.
8. Maintain accurate and complete student records as required by laws, district policies, and administrative regulations.
9. Meet with other professionals to discuss individual students' needs and progress.
10. Use computers, audiovisual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
11. Collaborate with other teachers and administrators in the development, evaluation, and revision of school programs.
12. Prepare reports on students and activities as required by administration.
13. Attend professional meetings, educational conferences, and teacher training workshops in order to maintain and improve professional competence.
14. Attend staff meetings and serve on committees as required.
Send resumes and applications to: