SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER
Pine Bluff School District (learn more)
- Job ID: 3098407
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
September 11, 2019
- Starting Date:
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
To help students learn subject matter and skills that will contribute to their educational and social development. Responsible for planning, developing, delivering and evaluating appropriate individualized education services, learning programs and instruction for special needs students in both self-contained and integrated settings in consultation with other school personnel.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in special education
• Valid Arkansas teaching certificate with required endorsements or required training for subject and level assigned
• Appropriate Special Education endorsements
• Demonstrated competency in the core academic subject area assigned
• Experience in diagnosing and assessing learning disorders
• Proven effective classroom and student behavior management skills
• Knowledge of current special education practices and methodologies
• Knowledge and understanding of State, local and federal regulations and policies affecting special education
• Working knowledge of educational technology applications
Special Education > General Special Education
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pine Bluff School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.