FOOD SERVICE WORKER
Pea Ridge School District (learn more)
- Job ID: 3156727
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
August 13, 2019
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
Support Staff > Food Service
POSITION: Food Service Worker
Reports To: Food Service Director
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Perform all duties necessary for the daily operation of the Cafeteria.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for preparing the food in the area they are working.
- Cleaning work areas during preparation of food also during and after serving of food.
- Washing of dishes during preparation and after serving of food.
- Sweeping and mopping kitchen area.
- Taking out the trash.
- Keeping storage room, walk-in-freezer and refrigerator clean and orderly.
- Recording usage of commodities.
- Informing manager or director of supplies and food items needed in their area.
- Cleaning and care of all kitchen equipment.
- Serving of food in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Clean dining room daily.
- Weekly inventory of all food and supplies.
- All other duties as assigned by administration.
Date Prepared: March 14, 2013
Equal Opportunity Employer
Pea Ridge School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.