NORTH CENTRAL CAREER CENTER CONSULTANT
Searcy County School District
- Job ID: 3171419
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
September 10, 2019
- Starting Date:
• collaborate with the Director of the North Central Career Center (NCCC) to improve instructional programs;
• develop policy and programs that will enhance the center’s long-term financial sustainability;
• advocate for NCCC with the Department of Career and Technical Education, Workforce Education, local and regional business
partners and any other pertinent entities;
• work to secure state and regional funding through grants and private contributions;
• develop and implement new programs that will support and enhance pathways for students to receive advanced technical training;
• represent NCCC in meetings with local business officials to promote partnerships;
• collaborate with NCCC service area superintendents to recruit students to the center’s programs;
• collaborate with the MHS JAG Program Director to provide students with opportunities for on-the-job training.
North Central Career Center is located in Leslie, AR and is in the Searcy County School District.
Resumes can be emailed to Superintendent Alan Yarbrough at
or mailed to
952 Highway 65 North
Marshall, AR 72650
Administrator > Development / Marketing
- Position Type: Part-time
- Positions Available: 1
Equal Opportunity Employer
Searcy County School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- This is a purchase-service contract with the service provider responsible for all taxes and fees associated with it. Starting date for this position is September 25, 2019. Ending date is January 25, 2020.
- No experience required
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.