MAGNOLIA PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Magnolia, Arkansas 71754
JOB TITLE: CLASSROOM TEACHER
Reports To: Building Principal and Superintendent of Schools
Valid Arkansas State Certification
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Administer the classroom and its program.
2. To direct and evaluate the learning experience of the pupil in both curricular and extra-
3. Provide guidance to the pupil which will best promote the pupil’s welfare and educational
development in accordance with abilities.
4. Comply with the direction of the school administration in all matters relating
to the instruction of assigned students.
5. Be responsible for pupil records and accounting as required by the Board or by
6. Maintain such relationship with students as is conductive to and consistent with
desirable progress and growth in all areas of good citizenship.
7. Maintain the most pleasant and friendly relationship possible with the parents.
8. Maintain cordial and workable relationship with colleagues.
9. Take part in faculty meetings and the in-service education program of the school.
10. Cooperate with and participate in the planning and the evaluation of the school
11. Provide for the care and protection of school property.
12. Comply with regulations as to hours of arrival and departure from school.
13. Perform other duties as assigned by the principal as necessary to the school