ELEMENTARY "DUTY" PARAPROFESSIONAL
Marion School District (learn more)
- Job ID: 3203974
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
December 2, 2019
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
Instructional Support > Paraprofessional / IA
Elementary "Duty" Paraprofessional Needed to:
- Monitor students in a variety of settings such as the cafeteria, bus
loading area(s), playground, hallway(s), auditorium, etc.
- Monitor and assist students during teacher-directed, whole class instruction.
- Provide small group instruction (pre-teaching or alternative instruction)
to students under teacher direction.
- Provide follow-up instruction after teacher directed instruction.
- Monitor and support students during independent work or cooperative learning activities under teacher direction.
- Support students' instructional programs through the preparation of materials and the fulfillment of other clerical tasks.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Marion School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.