MIDDLE SCHOOL PRINCIPAL (GRADES 5-6 MEEKINS)
Stuttgart School District (learn more)
- Job ID: 3217197
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
January 13, 2020
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
Administrator > Principal/Dean/Head of School
The principal of Meekins Middle School beginning July 1, 2020. Grades 5 & 6 with approximately 250 students. Full time 240-day contract.
Master’s degree in educational leadership or administration
Valid Arkansas building administrator license at the appropriate level
Possess the following abilities:
- The drive and actions to set challenging goals and reach a high standard of performance despite barriers.
- The ability to set clear expectations and to hold others accountable for performance.
- Acting with the purpose of affecting the perceptions, thinking, and actions of others.
- Assuming authoritative leadership of the school for the benefit of the district.
- A personal belief in one’s ability to accomplish tasks and the actions that reflect that belief.
- The ability to adapt one’s approach to the requirements of a situation and to change strategies.
The application along with salary schedule is available online at http://www.stuttgartschools.org.
Administration experience is preferred. Position open until filled. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Stuttgart School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.