SAVE THE CHILDREN- EARLY STEPS COORDINATOR
Caddo Hills School District (learn more)
- Job ID: 3307271
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
June 29, 2020
- Starting Date:
September 1, 2020
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
Provide educational support as a Save the Children representative. Perform duties that are instructional in nature an deliver direct services for parents and children ages 0-3 yrs of age. Essential Functions
- Provide regular home or virtual visits in order to deliver instruction that will develop the language and pre-literacy skills that are essential for school success
- Provide support for parents in the language development and pre-literacy education
- Provide school based parent/child group activities.
- Support positive home/school connections for early learners
- Provide transition to school activities to help parents and children make early connections with pre-school or kindergarten environment and expectations.
- Increase community awareness of the importance of early childhood education in the community.
- Other duties as assigned.
Instructional Support > Paraprofessional / IA
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
Equal Opportunity Employer
Caddo Hills School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- Send resume, application (download at www.caddohills.org) and optional cover letter to Deborah Stephens at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No experience required
- High School/Trade School degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.