SECONDARY 7-12 SCIENCE TEACHER
Texarkana School District (learn more)
- Job ID: 3333439
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
July 31, 2020
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
Classroom Teacher > Science: Astronomy
The Texarkana Arkansas School District is accepting applications for secondary science teacher, grades 7-12, for the 2020-2021 school year.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
- Must pass a national criminal background check;
- Must pass a background check of the Arkansas Child Maltreatment Central Registry;
- Must hold a current Arkansas Educator's License with either 7-12 secondary science or 4-8 middle school science area or be eligible to receive an Arkansas Educator's License with either 7-12 secondary science or 4-8 middle school science area endorsed;
- If not licensed, must possess a Bachelor's degree (minimum) and be willing to pursue Arkansas educator licensure;
- Must demonstrate written and verbal communication skills.
Classroom Teacher > Science: Earth & Space
Classroom Teacher > Science: General
Equal Opportunity Employer
Texarkana School District is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.