Graduate Arkansas, Inc. (learn more)
- Job ID: 3405312
- Application Deadline:
Posted until Filled
November 21, 2020
- Starting Date:
Enter your email to receive job alerts when new jobs like this one are posted.
QUALIFICATIONS: Valid Arkansas teaching certificate Science, degree in science or possess 18 hours or more in the content
REPORTS TO: Director of Curriculum and Superintendent
1. Enroll students in classes needed to complete high school diploma requirements
2. Motivate students to learn through intense goal setting..
3. Maintain an atmosphere conducive to learning.
4. Evaluate student progress and inform students of their status daily.
5. Complete all mandatory professional learning.
6. Require all duties as assigned.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Salary Range: Teacher Salary Schedule.
Current listing is from January 1-June 30, 2021
All Contract: are 190 days per contract year when hired July 1.
Classroom Teacher > Science: General
- Position Type: Full-time
- Positions Available: 1
Equal Opportunity Employer
Graduate Arkansas, Inc. is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free from discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital/civil union status, ancestry, place of birth, age, citizenship status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information or disability, as defined and required by state and federal laws. Additionally, we prohibit retaliation against individuals who oppose such discrimination and harassment or who participate in an equal opportunity investigation.
- Salary Range: Teacher Salary Schedule. (Placement depends upon education and experience.)
Length of Contract: 190 days per contract year
- At least 3 years of relevant experience preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
The content you submit, offer, contribute, attach, post, or display (each a “Submission”) will viewed by other users of the service who may or may not be accurately representing who they are or who they represent. Do not include any sensitive data in your submissions. Any submission or any use or reliance on any content or materials posted via the service or obtained by you through the use of the service is at your own risk. “Sensitive data” for purposes of this section means social security or other government-issued identification numbers, medical or health information, account security information, individual financial account information, credit/debit/gift or other payment card information, account passwords, individual credit and income information or any other sensitive personal data as defined under applicable laws.